A Divorce by Rose course offered by Linda Coyne, “Inner Work” Divorce Coach, on how to move through Divorce by regaining your personal power.
Whether you are contemplating a divorce, going through a divorce, or post-divorce, it is a stressful time. It’s usually uncharted territory and brings up many emotions in our lives.
Within this course, you will learn to go “inward” for your answers. Waiting for someone else to change or other external circumstances to decide how you feel, going inward is where you can become aware and rebuild.
This course is not designed to have you stay in your marriage, nor is it designed for you to get divorced. It IS designed to help you become emotionally strong, so you can make the right decision for YOU. When we are at the effect of our circumstances, we become the victim – and that is a powerless feeling.
Here is what you will explore with this course:
1. How to be the observer of your thoughts so you can identify where those thoughts are holding you back.
2. How to explore feelings and emotions and why it is important to process through them so you can release them. Connect with your inner child to understand the wounds and hurts that you bring forward into your adult life.
3. A better understanding that you get what you focus on and how to see it as it is, but not worse than it is.
4. The different communication styles between men and women. How we filter information and how that serves us (or doesn’t).
5. The heavy burdens we carry – how to identify them, own and process the ones that belong to us and to give back the ones that belong to someone else.
6. Leaving the past in the past – getting clarity on your future.
7. Gratitude: Why it’s important and how to stay in gratitude no matter what’s going on externally.
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
Divorce by Rose is a community filled with parents from around the world who have two things in common:
1. We love our children and only want the best for them.
2. We want to recreate a beautiful new life, on our own terms.
This course has no relevance to age, religion, culture or socio-economic background. We are simply parents on a missing to seek peace while being surrounded by 24/7 support from like-minded parents in a positive and safe community setting; a setting that allows us to be anonymous, be vulnerable, and to become the best versions of ourselves.
Whether you are contemplating divorce, in the middle of a divorce, or post-divorce, this course will help you become more aware of what drives you internally and regain your personal power so you have clarity and are more empowered to make the right choice for YOU.
Cost of course: $94.99
Are contemplating divorce or newly separated? Are you looking for tools, strategies and answers? If YES, discover how you can join our Divorce Community- a Social Networking APP specifically designed to help you remain ANONYMOUS!